Huge congratulations to all six COOL composers nominated for IFMCA Awards.
Daniel Pemberton has recieved 5 nominations for:
- Film Score of the Year for ‘Enola Holmes’
- Film Composer of the Year
- Best Original Score for a Drama Film for ‘The Trial of the Chicago 7’
- Best Original Score for an Action/Adventure/Thriller Film for ‘Enola Holmes’
- Best Original Score for a Documentary for ‘Rising Phoenix’
David Schweitzer has been nominated for 2 awards for:
- Breakthrough Composer of the Year alongside Isobel Waller-Bridge for their work on ‘Emma’
- Best Original Score for a Comedy Film for ‘Emma’ (co-composed with Isobel Waller-Bridge)
Rachel Portman has recieved a nomination for Best Original Score for a Comedy Film for her work on ‘Godmothered’.
Benjamin Wallfisch has been nominated for Best Original Score for a Fantasy/Science Fiction/Horror Film for his score to ‘The Invisible Man’.
Steven Price has been nominated for Best Original Score for a Documentary for his music to ‘David Attenborough: A Life On Our Planet’.
Lorne Balfe has been nomated for Best Original Score for Television for his music to the series ‘His Dark Materials’.
The full list of nominations can be found here.